Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 18 May 2012

Black,green and white challenge card

I made this card today for the challenge on Christmas Inspirations, the challenge was to make a Christmas Card from Black, Green and White, so here is my try:   I used black cardstock with dark green in the background and a white village, I used a corrugated card in green and used thick deminisional? not sure of the spelling, I made green pointsetta's with slight shades of a dull pinky/green colour which I think they are before they colour up,   for the black section I used a Tim Hotz cutting die "Frame Back - Ornate" and for the village and the flowers and greenery I used Marianne Design Creatables cutting dies..  I used Kindy Glitz for the sparkle, Black Opal on the background, Back, and Green for the flowers and Crystalina on the village, I also used small pale green rhinestones on the centres of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment