Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Christmas deer

I made this card today to go into the ABC Christmas Challenge, I like making Christmas cards, and I usually make about 80 every year.   The background on this  card I tried to use Tim Holtz background but I only had a back Versamark and the embossing powder I used was very poor quality.   I used an embossing folder a Darice embossing Essential "Sheet Music", and the green fence on the bottom is a Tim Holtz cutting die "Iron Gate", the blue paper on the back ground was the last of Christmas paper that I got several years ago, but I thought it would look nice in the background behind the little village which is a tiny Marianne Creatable Village No.1, I used Kindy Gitz Crystalina to highlight the village, and I used Tim Hotz Reindeer Flight (which I love), I stamped the deer with a Stampendous stamp "Music Score" and the deer eye is a Kaisercraft Basics stick on pearl, I sponged the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink pad "Vintage photo"

No comments:

Post a Comment