Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 15 January 2012

jalopy

Hi there!!   I made this card recently, it was a mistake, because when I put the card through with the Tim Holtz die I did not put the card in properly and cut the top off!!!   I decided not to waste it, so made it into a convertable.   I used Bo Bunny paper as a background and embossed it with a Tim Holtz embossing folder "postale"  I then cut to posts of the  car off and decorated it, it also put an acrylic windscreen on the front, cut gears with Tim Holtz movers and shakers die and cut the running board and wheels etc with a seperate piece of "found" card, so here it is!  personally I am very happy with this card. I accented the "carte Postale" wording with a kids brush pen.   - Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment