Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Gifts

Hi there everyone, hope you are having a great day!!!  I made this card this morning to enter into this weeks challenge at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #262 (gifts) http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com
I used a white cardstock for the base and used Tim Holtz Crazy Dog Stamps and also his accessories stamp, and used Faber and Castelle watercolour pencils to colour these images, I also used an old unknown stamp for the gifts, which I use every Christmas, and I used a stamp which I received as a free item with a magazine "Simply Stamping" published by Practical Publishing, It is a set with stamps and an embossing folder by Sheena Douglass, it is a very pretty stamp, and I also used the F & C watercolour pencils to colour the Indian Images on the card, which look like snowflakes, also I used some Pink Stick On gems on the card, these are also unknown supplier, (I got them from a cheap shop), you can find lots of lovely stuff from these shops.   Hope you all like this card, and thanks so much for visiting,Jasann

4 comments:

  1. What a way to play on this weeks Merry Monday challenge. Thank you for joining us this week over at Merry Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny...one dog looks like he wants to rip into those presents! Thank you for joi Bing us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't look too happy there. Looks like they are going to just grab and run. LOL Funny card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - such a FUN card! Love the expressions on the puppers! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete