Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 29 October 2016

Two new cards

 Hi there everyone, I am sorry I have been missing from the blog for a couple of weeks, am still having medical issues, and going into hospital in 1-1/2 weeks for a right full hip replacement.   Not looking forward to it, but I will be happy to be able to get about, reasonable well when it is over, only trouble is that I will have a left full hip replacement in the New Year some time as I have severe Osteoporosis in my bones!!! Oh well, just have to keep smiling and working at my hobbies.   I made two cards with a wooden plank background the first one I put a wreath cut from a plain green cardstock and another from designer paper. just a scrap left over from another project, and the green is a bit darker and there are pieces of red and yellow, to look like the flowers and fives it a bit of depth, I used some silver card, also left overs, with a new Poppy's craft albhabet die for the "Noel" they were all lower case, but that was ok, I used a Mariannes Creations Pointsettia die for the flower and used a small rhinestone flower for the centre, and a Mariannes Creatables die and a Memory Box die for the greenery.   and for the second card I also used the wooden background paper with white deer on top of a white strip of cardstock, the deer are from IO dies, (www.loststamps.com) I bought this die on E Bay, but cannot remember which seller, I cut the holly leaves with Tim Holtz repositional magnetic die, (movers and shapers) Pine tree and Holly Leaf, I used plain green card and shaded the leaves with distress Evergreen Bough, and just cut the red berries with a hole punch.  and the Merry Christmas is an un-named stamp that I have had in my stash forever.  Hope you like these cards and as always your comments are very welcome, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment